The QuestMaster Domain
Gaming Page and Current Favorite Stuff.
Current Game Systems
GameCube
Nintendo 64
Playstation 1
PS2
SNES
3D0
Gameboy
Gameboy SP
Currently Playing:
Fire Emblem
Sacred Stone/ Path of Radience
Jack 3
Star Wars Battlefront II
Shadow Hearts - Covenant
Lord of the Rings - Tactics
+
Hitman2/3
Jeremy McGrath SuperCross
ESPN NBA 2 Night
Zelda - Wind Waker
FFTactics
FFTactics AD
Favorite Games
Final Fantasy Tactics Final Fantasy IX Zelda 64 Smash Bros. StarFox 64
Waiting List... Star Fox GCube Zelda for GCube! Harry Potter II
Potter-Book V
Lord of The Rings II
My Birthday!!!!!! Lord of The Rings video release Matrix Reloaded Summer Holidays Matrix III
Movies To See: Finding Nemo
Pirates of the Caribbean
Recently Watched
The Brothers Grimm
Zathura
Current Favorite Books:
The Hobbit
Deltora Series
FF Tactics Guidebook
The works of Dr. Suess
Calvin and Hobbes
Current Favorite Shows
Magnum P.I.
Scooby Dooby Doo
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Highlander
Voyager
Electric Playground
Dexter's Laboratory
Untalkative Bunny
Welcome to the gaming page of The Quest Master.
The wise and knowing, magnificient master of quests.
This is a place where he shares some of his favorite things and stuff he finds. If you are lucky, and I mean very lucky, he might even share some of his infinite knowledge with you.
Enjoy your visit!
Saturday, December 14, 2002
HI! I've been playing Breath of Fire III and I have to fight a old man and lava monsters I got my butt kicked.
There is a fun game online you can try called Snowcraft here.
My class is going on a field trip to go roller-blading and it will cost 5 dollars to go.
11 days until Xmas.